Altered Image - Hire Information & Terms and Conditions
Chair Covers & Sashes
Our covers are the best quality available. They are made from a luxurious, thick, soft fabric for maximum style, fit and comfort. We have different sizes to fit different chairs. We will work closely with you and your venue to ensure that your covers fit perfectly as there’s nothing worse than an ill-fitting cover. Our sashes are made from crystal organza and are finished to a high standard. They are available in a range of colours to match most schemes.
Placing an Order
If you wish to order, please let us know and we will send you a booking pack. This needs to be completed and returned with your deposit. The amount of deposit required is £100,unless agreed other wise. The deposit reserves covers, sashes and our service for your event. It also acts as the damage deposit which covers the cost of replacing any items that are permanently stained, damaged or lost. They are charged at full market value plus VAT and postage. Deposits are refunded (minus any damage costs) within 30 days. Final numbers and payment is due 1 month before your event date. Full payment for the cost of the covers and sashes is required and the deposit does NOT act as part payment. e.g. If you hire 100 covers and sashes the cost would be £325 plus the refundable deposit.
All deposit cheques are cashed for security purposes.
Collection, Set-up and Delivery
We will deliver and set-up the chair covers and the other wedding supplies, either the night before the event or on the morning of the event depending on what your venue will allow. We will return the day after your event to remove and collect the covers , sashes,table centres and fairy light backdrops .
We are currently VAT exempt so you do not have to pay any VAT on your order.
Cancellation will result in the forfeit of the deposit and any monies paid.
Terms and Conditions
Definitions by Law
By Owner, we mean The Owner, Altered Image
We will thus be referred to as The Owner.
‘We’ ‘Us’ and ‘Our’ means the Supplier of the Goods.
‘You or ‘Your’ means the Hirer of Goods.
‘Goods’ means all goods hired by us to you.
Terms and Conditions
1) All equipment remains the property of The Owner.
2) During the period of hire, The Hirer shall be solely responsible for the hired goods and insuring the goods.
3) The Owner shall not be responsible for injury or damage to persons or property howsoever sustained arising from our goods under hire.
4) The contract for the hire of goods is between Altered Image, wedding supplies, and the hirer, not the venue unless goods are being hired directly by the venue. It is the Hirers responsibility to ensure that the venue is clearly instructed so that the terms and conditions are met. Altered Image will charge the Hirer for any costs due to terms and conditions being broken or missing. It is then the responsibility of the Hirer to reclaim any of these costs from the venue if the venue was at fault.
5) A Refundable Security Deposit, £100, is payable in addition to the hire charges, to cover shortages and damages to hired goods.
6) Shortages and damages to hired goods will be charged at full replacement value inclusive of VAT and delivery to The Owner. No substitute item will be accepted by The Owner.
7) The Owner will inform The Hirer within 30 days, in writing of any damages and costs concerning any of the Hired Goods. An invoice will be sent outlining amount of damage and costs exceeding the Security Deposit.
8) The Security Deposit, minus any deductions for loss or damage will be returned within 30 days of Hire date.
9) The Hirer shall inspect the Goods and sign collection note.
10) In the event of shortages or damage The Hirer shall endorse the note accordingly at time of collection. If the Hirer fails to do this, The Goods will be deemed to be delivered in correct condition.
11) Goods must be ready for collection at agreed location on correct date. A charge is made for an aborted delivery/collection by the courier and The Owner.
12) Goods must be packed in the boxes they were delivered in. If there is more than one box, the items should be divided equally between the boxes to stay within specific Courier weight limits. Charges made by Courier for incorrect weights will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
13) Charges will be made for any goods left in plastic bags.
14) Charges will be made for any damaged goods including goods that have been dragged on the floor, ground in earth stains, burns, holes, rips and tears, candle wax, grease, mold, mildew or deep staining. This list is not exhaustive and charges will be made for any permanently damaged, missing or stained items.
15) Only non-drip, smoke-free, non-toxic candles purchased from Altered Image should be used with any of our table centres. Charges will be made for any items returned damaged, dented, permanently tarnished or heavily covered in melted wax. Replacement of goods is charged at cost of goods plus VAT and delivery.
16) Damaged goods remain the property of Altered Image.
17) If goods are not returned at the end of the agreed hire period Altered Image retain the right to charge for:
18a) The cost of replacement goods to honors any bookings where the goods are required.
17b) The cost of replacement goods where hired items are permanently not returned.
17c) An additional hire period, charged at the cost of hire per item per week or part week. E.G. If 50 chair covers have been hired at £2.85 each, the additional weekly / part weekly charge will be £2.85 x 50 = £142.50 per week or part week.
17d) Additional courier collections charged at actual courier cost.
18) All replacement goods will be charged at the cost of goods including VAT and delivery.
19) Goods that are to be collected and returned by the hirer must be collected and returned to the agreed office on the agreed dates otherwise charges will be made as stated in points 17a,17b, 17c and 18.
18) Cancellation will result in the forfeit of the deposit and any monies paid.
Altered Image, 82 Kilcoole Gardens Belfast, BT14 8LJ
email@example.com http://www.alteredimage.vpweb.co.uk Legal Information
Whilst all care and diligence has been exercised in the compilation of this web site we acknowledge that the web site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information herein; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of the web site publication.
Altered image can accept no responsibility for loss or damage resulting from reliance upon any data contained herein.
Altered Image are committed to the continuous development our product range and services and therefore reserve the right to withdraw any of the items detailed on this web site at anytime without prior notice.
Copyright in this document is owned by Altered Image. Any person or persons is hereby authorised to view, copy, and print and distribute this document subject to the following conditions:
- The document may be used for informational purposes only.
- The document may only be used for non-commercial purposes.
- Any copy of this document or portion thereof must include this copyright notice.
Please note that any product, process or technology described in this document may be the subject of other Intellectual Property rights reserved by Altered Image and are not licensed hereunder.
This publication is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either.
Chair Covers Northern Ireland ~ Wedding Hire Northern Ireland ~ Wedding
Chair Cover Northern Ireland ~ Wedding And Events Northern Ireland ~
Vase Hire Northern Ireland ~ Fairy Light Backdrop Northern Ireland ~
Wedding And Event Supplies Northern Ireland